Welcome to Louisville Craft Beer Week 2013
DEADLINE EXTENDED ONE WEEK! Get your events in by August 30!
This is the third year that LouisvilleBeer.com has organized this event and we would like to invite you to participate.
The primary goal of Louisville Craft Beer Week (LCBW) is to promote our area’s thriving craft beer culture, enhancing beer knowledge and appreciation by sponsoring a 9-day (two weekend) festival that attracts beer tourism, fosters knowledge of our regional brewing heritage, and serves as a showcase for the Louisville area’s breweries, restaurants, pubs, caterers, retailers, entertainers, and other businesses with ties to the craft beer community.
LCBW runs from Friday, September 13–21, 2013 (ending with the popular LIBA Brewfest at Slugger Field) and features a wide variety of events highlighting Kentuckiana’s vibrant craft beer culture. Craft beer lovers will have the opportunity to attend events ranging from beer dinners and food pairing to beer walks, bar promotions, brewery parties and plenty more.
LouisvilleBeer.com will act as the central hub for activity planning, coordination and communication for Louisville Craft Beer Week. Participating businesses are responsible for planning, hosting and sponsoring their own events.
Ideas for craft beer week events and already scheduled events can be found on the LCBW website: http://www.louisvillebeer.com/lcbw-register. Submissions for inclusion in the official guide and other printed promotional materials are due by
August 23 AUGUST 30; event submissions for inclusion on the website are due by August 23 AUGUST 30. To help cover administrative, design, printing and distribution costs, we ask that each venue pay a per-venue (not per event) registration fee of $100. Once your event(s) is submitted, LouisvilleBeer.com will send your venue a couple of LCBW posters, once they’re printed for you to promote your event.
Wondering what type of event you can hold? Take a look at last years’ events!
We are currently securing 5 main sponsors for Louisville Craft Beer Week 2013. If you are interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities, or how your business can support Louisville Craft Beer Week through in-kind donations and advertising, please contact [email protected].
- Sponsor ($2000)
- Sponsorship listing (Bold) in the Official Guide and website.
- Full page ad in the LEO Official Guide
- Ad on web listings
- Business Logo included on posters, the website
- Ability to hang banners at key events. (Plastered everywhere we are!)
- Media Sponsor
- In exchange for in-kind advertising, media sponsors will receive an in-kind ad, as well as a table at major craft beer week events.
Click here for a list of the events so far (it’s okay to have two events in one night!)
Advertise in the Official Guide in LEO Weekly
The Louisville Craft Beer Week Official Guide will be printed as a center spread pull-out in the Sept. 11 issue of LEO Weekly like we did last year. LEO has a circulation of 30,000 weekly and is available almost everywhere! The pull-out guide will feature day-by-day event listings, sponsored listings and advertising and will be distributed all over Louisville just in time for Craft Beer Week. Advertise your event and make it stand out, or if you’re not holding an event, you can reach your intended audience – craft beer geeks that are always looking for great beer and LEO readers! You can’t match the prices for advertising. Now’s your chance to be in front of LEO readers and craft beer geeks at up to 1/2 price of a normal LEO ad. A listing of all events will also be here online at LouisvilleBeer.com and promoted via our social media outlets.
- Event Listing/Registration: $100
- 1/16 Page Ad: $150
- 1/8 Page Ad: $200
- 1/4 Page Ad: $400
- 1/2 Page Ad: $700
- Full Page Ad: $1500
How Louisville Craft Beer Week Works
- Develop one or more events that you would like to hold. The event might be a beer tasting, a beer dinner, a beer and cheese or chocolate pairing, an educational event, a concert, whatever you think will attract people to you through craft beer.
- Contact a local brewery or distributor to make sure that the people necessary to hold your event will be available. For example, if you want to hold a beer dinner and would like a brewer to attend your dinner, contact the brewery or the appropriate distributor to make sure that the brewer would be available and willing and able to attend your event.
- Once you know what and when your event will occur, please Register your event using the form here. Registration will ensure that your event gets listed in the Official Guide for Louisville Craft Beer Week, will provide your event with the rights to use the Louisville Craft Beer Week logo in your promotional materials, and will get you posters and other materials for you to promote your event. Please be flexible, if necessary, for the date of your event – we would like to ensure that the week is busy; we promise to avoid this as much as possible.
- Hold your event(s) at the day and time specified and be proud for supporting the craft beer movement and the hard work and effort that will pay off when others recognize your support!
For more information or to schedule your event, please contact:
(502) 807-4871 (c)
(502) 494-1551 (c)
MORE LCBW News/Info
- Halfway to Louisville Craft Beer Week Diary- Day 4
- Halfway To Louisville Craft Beer Week Diary- Day 1
- Halfway to LCBW
- Venues: Take The Louisville Craft Beer Week Survey
- Take The Louisville Craft Beer Week Survey
- Louisville Craft Beer Week – Thanks!
- Happy Louisville Craft Beer Week
- LCBW Event Ideas
- 2013 Louisville Craft Beer Week
- 2012 Louisville Craft Beer Week Recap