Get the scoop on the 2014 LIBA Louisville Brewfest.
The 2014 Louisville Brewfest is shaping up to be another great beer festival here in Louisville. In what was the capstone event for last year’s Louisville Craft Beer Week, they’ve pushed the date back to Friday, October 17. Unwind after work with this great list of local and regional beers.
- Apocalypse Brew Works
- Against the Grain
- BBC Taproom
- Bluegrass Brewing Company
- Cumberland Brewery
- Falls City Beer
- Great Flood Brewing
- New Albanian Brewing Company
- Beer Engine (Danville – and soon to be Louisville!)
- Country Boy Brewing (Lexington)
- Flat 12 Bierworks (Indianapolis – and soon to be Jeffersonville, IN!)
- Kentucky Ale (Lexington)
- West Sixth (Lexington)
- Rivertown Brewing Company (Cincinnati)
- Upland Brewing (Bloomington, IN)
Plus, they’ll have some local restaurants and wine and bourbon for those crazy people that haven’t found out how good beer is yet.
$5 admission includes a souvenir cup. Drink/food tickets are $1 each. Beer (12oz) or Wine (4-5oz) is 4 tickets each (samples are 1 ticket each), Bourbon (1/2 ounce) is one ticket, food and wine prices will vary. Menu will be posted before the event. They are also offering a VIP pass with some perks like special tappings, pint glasses, complimentary hors d’oeuvres and more!
All the info is here, in convenient digital form: http://www.keeplouisvilleweird.com/brewfest